Thursday, April 3, 2008

Quilting Fun


Ash, a little bird told me that you have been waiting for me to blog - so this one is for you! Joe left on a business trip yesterday. I decided that I would make Stella a quilt while he was gone. I started a quilt for her before she was born and never finished it. Whit and Kaya came over during the day and hung out. I started the quilt while the girls were napping. Later on in the evening Kjirsty and Suzie came over with SUSHI (my favorite)!! I got almost all of the top completed last night. I hope to get it bound today! I hope it will make our very own Wendy Phip proud of me! If anyone is up for a quilting day, let me know. I have the easiest pattern!! I will post more pictures once its actally completed.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I am so impressed! Maybe I will finish mine today and we can both bind them...I am actually trying to make a quilt ladder to hand them on today also....so we'll see. Anyway, it looks darling!

Anonymous said...

Les, I LOVE that fabric. It's so beautiful. I'm sure that Stella will love and cherish it forever.

I may be a party planner queen, but I can't even begin to do something like that!

~ Angela said...

That is soooooo cute! I started a quilt before Valerie was born and it's still not finished. If I'm lucky it will be ready in time for her firstborn. Do they have a medication you can take for habitually not finishing projects?

Unknown said...

Super Sassy quilt! I started one about 5 years ago when we all lived at Foothill and I will probably NEVER finish it!!

Dan and Michelle said...

LOVE IT! I've seen a similar quilt and I would love the pattern to make Jake a quilt. Where did you get such cute fabric?

Kalli said...

Oh man I love the quilt I must take pictures of my quilts now and display them I love sewing, we should quilt together one of these days I would love to see this pattern you have....

Hayward Family said...

Hey girl.. real quick.. We are having a baby shower for Tasha on Saturday, can you please let your mom and Whitney know? It's 3-5 OPEN HOUSE! It's at 174 N 1380 W in Pleasant Grove.. she is finally having a GIRL!! :) Thanks! Love ya!

Hayward Family said...

P.S. LOVE THE QUILT! great job!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I love it. I can't believe you have eight comments before I even see the post....I need to check more apparently!
The quilt is darling; you already know I love it, but not as much as I love you and Stella.