Saturday, April 5, 2008

Go Grizzlies!

Last night we went to see the Grizzlies play their second to last home game at the E Center. We ended up with four tickets to the game and invited Nat and Rob. We went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and then we were off to cheer on the Grizz! It was my very first hockey game and I had no clue what to expect.
Joe and Rob could not believe that we made them pose for this picture - but they did it for the sake of our blogs. What good husbands they are!
Nat and I had no problem posing for our shot!
The game was INTENSE!! I had not clue that there would be fighting involved. We saw a few very good fights. Its crazy how exciting it was to watch! I also loved how loud it was every time we made a goal. I thought the floor was going to fall out from under my feet! It was awesome!! The Thunder ended up as the champions of the game 6-5, but the Grizzlies put up a good fight!
We would especially like to thank Taylor for giving us all four passes so we could go! It was very very generous of him. Thanks Tay, we had so much fun!!
Joe and Les with the game going on behind us! Thanks Nat and Rob for coming with us, it was so much fun! We will have to do it again soon!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How fun! I've been to one Grizzly game, and that was about 4 years ago, on Valentine's Day, with Adam. They had a bunch of people get married on the ice! It was crazy.

Oh, and I love Ruby Tuesdays. I need to get me some croutons. Mmmmmm.

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

wow! your coat is amazing! Where did you get it! I love hockey fights!! go hockey people...