Sunday, April 6, 2008

Join Our Team!!

Joe and I have set up a team for the SLC Marathon, Bike Tour and 5K on April 19th. We hope you will join us!! Joe, Suzie, Whit and I are going to run the 5K, some of my nieces may join us as well! Bret is going to do the half marathon (yes, he is amazing)! Suzie and I have been jogging for the past five days to get ready... we should have started training a lot sooner - oh well! I am going to run another one on the 4th of July (maybe even a 10K.. we'll see how in shape I'm feeling closer to July). If you would like to join our team go to http://saltlakecitymarathon.com/ to sign up. Our team name is "THE GANG" and our password to join is "STELLA". We hope to see you on the track, and if not on the track then we'll expect to see you cheering us on at the finish line!!

5 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I can't wait. Actually I'm not that excited....but I am hoping this running bit will put me in the lead for Biggest Loser SLC!

Nicole said...

You guys are awesome! Too bad we don't live up there. It would be fun to cheer you guys on, I'm out of shape and would probably die it I tried to run that. Good Luck!

Natalie said...

You are so great - you always have something going! I have actually run the Salt Lake marathon and it's a pretty good one - good luck with the training and all. You will have so much fun!

Kati said...

I ran a 5k last 4th of July and I pretty much hated my life! But, I was actually happy to say I had done it. Not too sure I ever want to do it again....but you are a saint for doing it!

Ainges said...

Good for YOU! That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I will think about it. How was the movie today?