Sunday, April 20, 2008

Make A Wish - I'm 27!

Thursday was my actual day of birth so Joe, Stella and I went out to dinner and Joe gave me my presents. He got me a new bed set that is blue and brown -it is so cute (pictures to follow), two sets of note cards from Anthropology that are darling, some cute hair pins and some clothes. Thanks for all of the great gifts babe! You are amazing! On Friday night we had the big celebration with all of my friends, we went to Biaggi's at the Gateway for dinner.
Every birthday I have seems to be the best birthday of my life! Seriously, this year I felt SPOILED - I could not decide if it were my birthday or Christmas. Everyone was WAY to good to me! I am not a very big fan of cake so my Ashley made me star shaped brownies instead! I LOVE brownies! She is so cute - this was by far my favorite cake of all time!
One end of the table... Joe, Stella, Les, (hiding Dallin, Ryan, Suzie, Nick) Bret Jim, Melissa, Taylor, Ashley and Tyson
The other end (missing Ashley) Clay, Kjirsty, Paige, Ryan, Rob (missing Natalie who is taking the pictures). Paige made me a makeup bag for my big day since mine was a disaster zone! It is red, black and white and so so cute! It was full of bath stuff - I LOVE IT!
Ashley and Clay gave me the most meaningful gift ever! Ash put together 30 family home evening lessons with objects to go with each. She spent so much time working on it and I will love it forever! What a thoughtful gift! You are amazing Ash!
Ashley and Tyson - along with my parents gave me some AMAZING moisturizer and a manicure (which I am in desperate need of!)
Melissa and Taylor
Ryan and Rob
Les and Dallin... Dallin and Ryan gave me a beautiful necklace and bracelet from Brighton. It was amazing and over the top! I love it!
Sisters
Suzie, Nick and Bret
Everyone else went in on some major gifts--- one pair of pants, on pair of Capri's, one pair of shorts, three shirts, Dan in Real Life, Nordstroms gift card! Like I said, I was spoiled!Thanks to everyone for giving me the best gift ever... your friendship! I love you all!

7 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I'm glad the celebration was a hit! Thanks for being born so I could eat the best ravioli ever :) Oh and your welcome for all the gifts, I'll shop for you with everyone else's money any time! ha ha. Love ya.

Jo said...

Happy Late Birthday Les! What a blessing to have such wonderful friends. I'm a bit jealous I went to BYU instead of down south so I could know you better :) Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever in your photos! :)

Kristina P. said...

Love the Biaggi's. I hope that you had Fitches as your waiter. He's a good time. I'm pretty sure that Taylor gave him crap the last time we were there, and he was making fun of the elderly and "special" people. Would we expect anything else from Taylor?

I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and Saturday. Two treats in one week!

Kati said...

I am sad I missed the party, but am so glad you blogged about it! You are an amazing friend and definitley deserve to be spoiled rotten at least once a year! Love ya!

Nick said...

Best birthday party of the year by far... just wait till September. I'm up for the challenge!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

I love you sissy! I am sorry I missed your party! You have awesome friends!! loves and loves!

Unknown said...

Yay for your 27th b-day!! I bet your bum is sore from all the spanks.. I can't believe we are getting so old it feels like just yesterday we were in elementary! Happy late birthday!

P.s. we need to get together again..Zoe is finally above 8 pounds! That means she is HUGE!