Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008

Stella is so excited to see that the Easter Bunny came!! She had a basket full of books and toys. Mom and Dad even got small baskets of candy.
We had our family pictures taken by my sister Whitney. We looked so cute in our matching outfits (I know I am a nerd!), but it was kind of sad that there were no spring blossoms to take pictures by... it was a little chilly this year but still pleasant.
Joe and Stella both had a hard time keeping their eyes open, these were the only two shots we got with all eyes open.
Stella loved playing with the plastic Easter eggs. She is so cute, I just love her little chin!
Mom holding Stella on the rubber ducky that was nearly as big as she was.
We had a fun Easter this year. We went to church with my parents and then to their house for a delicious ham dinner. We had fun visiting with everyone!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little Easter dress! Stella looks so happy and excited to look just like her momma!

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture...so cute of everyone!
I am jealous of your delicious ham dinner - did you buy the ham or was it a gift from a tall akward gentleman??

Natalie said...

I love your cute little family! I am glad you had a nice Easter Sunday! lOVE YOU

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

You are so good to do a big Easter basket for Stella. Eva just got a few goodies. I was good about Clay though. Your family looks great. Love your blog!

Kalli said...

I totally agree Kai and Stella need to meet! I think it would be fun to come on your Monday play day so maybe next week we will come I will call you. And your Easter pictures are so cute I am so glad I didn't have a girl I would be broke from buying all the cute clothes but Stella is sure a sweetie love the matching dresses ;)

Nicole said...

You guys are such a cute little family. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'm glad the Easter Bunny visited Stella!

Natalie said...

You guys look so cute all matchy!

~ Angela said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! You guys are SOOOOOO cute. Where did you find Stella's adorable dress? She is the cutest!

Ainges said...

Lesley you have the cutest little fam. All your pics are adorable and you are so photogenic and beautiful! Can't wait for our next fun mommy-baby day.

Taylor and Melissa said...

Very Cute!! Hope we see you soon!

Danielle said...

Ha! I found you. Now I can blog stalk you guys! I had fun with Stella the other day. Call me again to watch her.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Oh my Stella is so stinkin cute! I love all these new photos! Lets get together whenever you say and go out and play, we up for it. Let us know when! I love Easter pic by the way!

Nick said...

I'm happy you have a cute family. Otherwise I would have to reconsider our friendship.

Hayward Family said...

Your daughter couldn't be CUTER!! I LOVE those cheeks!! She is DEFINITELY related to Cy!! hehe..