Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MacCools Pub



My friends have a St Paddy's day tradition - thanks to Kjirsten and her Irish obsession... I mean hearitage! We all get together and go to MacCools Pub. Nick, Ashley and Clay are always a good time. We were sad that Eva stayed home with grandma Janae. Melanie, Meggan and Kjirsten - Cute and Single!! This night happens all thanks to Kjirsty! Kjirsty thinks the fake tattoo is really cool, i just think its really trashy!! I love that girl more than life!!


Stella is not so sure what she thinks of this real Leprechaun. I'm not sure what I think about him either since he did NOT work at McCools, he just showed up like this. A little creepy if you're asking me, but at least we got a picture and a chocolate gold coin out of it!
Les, Stella and Joe (its true I have a very cute baby and husband!) This picture makes me wish I had contacts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition! I've always wanted to try MacCools.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Sorry I missed the party.
For the sake of your own safety and that of my God Daughter, will you not pose for pictures with strange men in skirts or radical attire ever again? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Sorry I missed the party.
For the sake of your own safety and that of my God Daughter, will you not pose for pictures with strange men in skirts or radical attire ever again? Thanks.

Bret said...

I love the last line of the blog. It reminds me of the Brady Bunch when Jan won't wear her glasses.

mindy said...

Leslie.. seriously, you have the cutest little family. Admit it, you wish your husband would dress up in skirts and grow a leprechaunish beard of sorts :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast. The crazy leprachaun guy looks pretty crazy...remember that time in Vegas we saw all the Elvises! Ha ha!