Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Biggest Loser- SLC Style

Joe and I are somewhat addicted to reality TV... one of our favorite shows is The Biggest Loser. Since we love it so much we decided to start our own version of The Biggest Loser- SLC Style. After a small scare due to weather and emergency room visits we were fearing that no one was going to show up to our Saturday night weigh in. Luckily a fair amount of our contestants braved the weather!! We had a $15 entry fee for our 10 week program and were all weighed in with our very own very pregnant personal trainer (Thanks Jana!!). In just 10 short weeks we'll find out who will be the Biggest Loser!! You can see the before pictures of SOME of the contestants below... we opted out of posing in spandex and sports bras! If anyone would like to join our team just let me know... the official weigh in scale will be at my house for another week or so!!
Leslie and Joe (the organizers)






Ashley and Clay







Suzie and Eva (the cutest baby!!)









Natalie and Rob (with Stella)

Posted by PicasaKjirsten and Cute little Eva!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam is doing one at work, and he's in the lead! He's lost almost 20 pounds. If I could get my butt to the gym, and stop eating Cadbury Mini Eggs, I'd be in. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Good for you guys! I should join seeing as I just had a baby and am not too HOT right now! But I am flabby fat and lazy and kinda like the lazy bit.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I will be the winner!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

I am really jealous! I love the Biggest Loser. I guess I will cheer from the sidelines.

Bret said...

I'm putting my money on Stella. She has at least ten pounds in those cute pudgy cheeks she could drop pretty quickly.

Hayward Family said...

DANG! I wanna join! We NEED it BADLY!! Too bad you live so far away, or else we would be IN!

Nicole said...

I love watching The Biggest Loser! Good job on starting your own. That's awesome and I hope you win!