Sunday, March 16, 2008

Girls Night!!






Last night of few of us girls got together for dinner and a little catch up. It was fun reminiscing back on the college days at SUU. Kj, Nat, Cyd and I all went to SUU together back in 1999, we had some fun crazy times as 18 year olds. We met Suz when we went to Utah State in 2004 when we were just slightly more mature. Suzie was afraid to talk to us because we were "too cool", now that she is one of us she can hardly believe she ever thought we were cool in the first place! We went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe in Sandy because Cyd had never been and I think everyone needs to experience Mimi's at least once in their life! I usually end up at Mimi's at least a few times a month. Suz used to work there when we lived togeher, we would get 50% off of anything when we went so I think we went 5 times a week. After dinner we came back to my house and hung out until 1:30... talking and laughing and talking and laughing some more! Its so much fun when we all get together - just the girls. I took Stella and her cousin Kaya to dinner with us. When we got back to my house Joe put each of the girls to bed so the big girls could have fun. Thanks to everyone for coming over last night, it was so much fun!! and thanks to Sue and Nat for ruining our diet and bringing over ice cream.... I guess I kind of encouraged it since I did make brownies (my very favorite treat)! We really need to get together more often... how about once a month??

4 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Once a month is not enough for me. How about brownies and ice cream once a month and girls night once a week? Thanks for letting me crash the SUU roommate reunion :)

Natalie said...

I agree with Suz!It is so fun getting together! You still need to send me the pics so I can blog. I will bring my camera next time!!

Natalie said...

p.s holy crap your popular aren't you glad you go the counter on your blog:)

~ Angela said...

I think you and Suzie might look more alike than she and I do. You're so lucky to have each other! Looks like you guys had a blast.