Saturday, January 23, 2010

WE DID IT!!












We did it! We actually did it!! Thank you so much for your support and love! Becuase of YOU we more than tripled our original goal of 100 hygiene kits... 300+ kits!!! Thank you so much for helping us make this happen! We were amazed at the love and support that came from all over not only our immediate friends and family, but this spread like wildfire.. we even had a few random international donations from people who had heard about our project! Thank you for making a difference and for being proactive to make the world a better place! We love you all! May God bless the people of Haiti and may he help ease their suffering and unbelievable heartache... I thank my my father above everyday for the blessings in my life and I am thankful for the opportunity we had to share what we have with others! We love you so much and hope you count your blessings tonight!! xoxo

5 comments:

Taylor and Melissa said...

You are good people!

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

I am so sorry I wasn't able to come and help assemble them. Looks like you worked hard and had a great time. Little Beck is still very sick and I didn't think I should leave him. Sorry again-

GMM said...

Congratulations! We are proud of you!

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking action and letting us help in some small way!
Looks amazing!

Jules AF said...

Congrats! wow. That's a whole lotta kits!