Monday, January 18, 2010

200 KITS - Lets DOUBLE our GOAL!!

FRIENDS - This project is snowballing and we couldn't be MORE excited!! I just ran the numbers and just $200 (or more donations) will turn our 100 Hygiene Kits into 2oo!! That is DOUBLE what we originally planned for!!

Here is an updated list of what we need to complete 200 kits!! Keep donating!! And remember you are WELCOME to come help put them together on Saturday if you'd like to! Leave me a comment with your email addres and I will send you directions!

328 Bars of Soap ====== (10 for $3 at smiths – ivory)
200 Combs======(6 for $1 at Dollar Tree)
530 Toothbrushes===== (3 for $1 at dollar tree) - some say you can get 5 for $1 at some locations
170 Toothpastes ======(2 for $1 at dollar tree)
330 towels=======(.49 cents at IKEA)


Lets MAKE this happen!! Our hearts are HAPPY!! Service ROCKS!

4 comments:

Kajirsten said...

What time Saturday are you going to be working on these? I am snowshoeing, but I will try to come help. If nothing else, I will make cookies or something for those that are able to come help. (pick a recipe or two from the friend cookbook). You're my hero by the way. You, Whit and Ash are awesome! Love you!!

Unknown said...

I really want to help..so if you don't mink me coming on Saturday to help assemble I'll bring some stuff..you can let me know what you still need on Saturday.

Jules AF said...

Hey, can you email me your address or whatever (Kristina can vouch for my not being a crazy person) so I can bring some stuff over on Thursday or Friday?

Danielle said...

I'll bring some stuff by later. You are awesome!