Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waterloo, ON, Canada


Hello Waterloo, ON, Canada!!

I have a map on the bottom of my page that shows what cities look at my blog.

I love that I have a regular international blog spyer.


You look at my blog a few times a week - so I hope you read this post!


Will you PLEASE tell me who you are! Please!


I want to spy on your blog too!


Who knows, maybe I'll even come and visit! I've always wanted to go to Canada!



**Actually, I'd love to know everyone who spys on my blog! So go ahead, leave me a comment! Pretty please!!

3 comments:

amylynne said...

Haha, I have a couple of canadians that read my blog too! Who knows who they are! :)

Hayward Family said...

hahaha!! You are so funny! How can you tell? How interesting!

EMPTY NESTERS said...

I'm not Canadian but it is great to be able to catch up on your life. Stella has grown up so much. one of my friend's just had a granddaughter that was named Stella. Beautiful name. All is well here. and love to you all. Sorry I missed the give away. Granny B. (Laura)