Sunday, March 8, 2009

Since when did my baby grow up so fast?

I can hardly believe Stella is 18 moths old-boy has time gone quickly! I am so blessed to have my sweet girl to make me laugh and smile everyday! I love her because she is so cute and I love her because she is sometimes naughty. Here are her favorite things at 18 months.


Favorite Food - Apples - not sliced - WHOLE Apples! Its so cute to watch her eat them, taking tiny little bites off as she goes. She actually calls all fruits and veggies apples.

Favorite Song - Row Row Row Your Boat - she puts out a pouty lip when i sing a different song. But lets be honest, you can only sing that song 27 times in an hour before you need a little variety. When you ask her if she wants to sing she simply smiles and says Row Row. She also likes the song "Shake Shake" her little hand goes turbo mode shaking when she hears it on the radio.
Best Friend - Kaya - her cousin who is one year older than her. Stella thinks that everything Kaya does is funny. No matter what it is Stella is always laughing at Kaya and following her around like a shadow.

Favorite show - Sesame Street (maybe that is because its the only show I put on for her). She knows all the characters and says there names when she sees them. She particularly likes Elmo and Nuffy (Sunfalufagus) and especially Abby - she actually calls my brother Jeff "Abby" since he always puts on Sesame Street for her when we go over to visit.
Favorite Activities - taking a bath (sometimes multiple times a day) and playing on the back deck. When she wants to go outside she will look out the window and say "snow". When it was cold outside I would tell her we could not go outside because of the snow.. now she thinks outside is snow. She also loves to go to her Mimi and Papa's house - she sometimes cries at the front door saying "where Mimi go?"
Favorite thing Mom Loves: She will come up to me and ask for something.. like a treat. So I will say do you want a treat Stella. And she says "OK, walking", then takes my finger to go with her to get one.


Here hair is finally long enough to fit into a pony tail with all of her hair. She looks so grown up like that! She still loves to "brush it" and brushes her teeth every chance she gets. She climbs on everything and give surprise kisses. She loves to push buttons and work the light switch. And when its time to leave she will blow kisses to everyone.
Stella Boo, we love you so so much! Thanks for being the sunshine in our days! Be a good girl now and stay our baby forever!




7 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

Stella is adorable and so smart!

Unknown said...

It is so not fair that babies grow up and will eventually be teenagers! Stella is so adorable and I love hearing all the funny stories about your little girl.

Anonymous said...

aww! i love my baby girl! i am so sad she is getting so big! i want her to get just a little bigger so that when i hold her she will hold me back! then i want her to stop! hahaha i love you SJ!

Hayward Family said...

How sweet!! She sounds like such a sweetheart! I wish we lived closer so we could get the kids together once in awhile!

Perry fam said...

I love babies! Stella is so sweet and funny. Taya loves to brush her teeth too! I don't want them to grow out of this but then I'm just as excited about the boys turning 6.

Anne said...

She's so cute, Les. I haven't been on the site in too long. Kiss her for me!
xoxo Anne

amylynne said...

Leslie, go to blurb.com... the cost depends on how many pages you have. Mine was 225 pages and I did the soft-cover version, and it was $35. Well worth it!