Monday, March 2, 2009

Gymnastics

We started Stella in a gymnastics class last week. She LOVED it! We put her in the class so she could release a little bit of her energy... it back fired on me though.. after the class she was wired and did not go to bed until after 11:00 pm. I'm pretty sure I was more tired after the class than she was since i had to help her do all of the activities. :)

She loved the foam pit. The slide was her favorite. Every time she went down she would try to climb back up opposed to crawling out and then starting over. She loved her class and looked so cute in her new leotard from Mimi!


6 comments:

Cheese Tease said...

Leslie, that is great...we want to start Eva in gymnastics so she stops using me as her trampoline.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I love it, I can't see the pictures though and that's killing me! I can only imagine her in a leotard :)

Unknown said...

Stella is such a cute girl! I bet she just had a blast at gymnastics!!

Nicole said...

How fun, I have been planing on putting Bailey in gymnastics but the soonest class I can get her into is next month. Stella looked so cute.

Hayward Family said...

How FUN!! For some reason I can't access your videos! :(

Kalli said...

That is soo cute you are starting her young we are thinking about a soccer thing with Kai although JR wishes there was a team that did basketball that young but hello can you just picture that lol you need to call me though I have a lot to tell you!