Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Toy Box

Stella LOVES to empty out her toy box and get inside of it.

Note the blue legs on the counter.. that is her activity table. It gets taken away on a nearly daily basis for two reasons. 1. She climbs up on it and balances in the middle of the room and nearly falls off every time. or 2. She picks it up by the sides and holds it against her belly straight in front of her and walks around.. she almost fell down the stairs once. She is going to give me a heart attack.

She will sit in there for the longest time and look at her pictures.

I can't believe how cute she is! Messy hair and all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hayward Family said...

WOW! These pics are SO cute! Way to capture good kodak moments!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

Haha, I love her so much. Just seeing the smile makes me laugh. I love you guys.