Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kati's Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for my friend Kati. We were worried that baby Emerson would arrive before the big day. But he was a good little boy and stayed inside his mamas belly while she graciously accepted some pretty amazing gifts!

How CUTE is the cake?! I was in love when i saw it! And it tasted delicious!

Opening the present from me and my mom! We made her the cutest blankets and gave her some darling outfits!


We had a great turnout!! I think there were about twenty people who showed up!
Now we are ready to meet Baby Emerson! Come out baby boy, come and meet us!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that cake? Do you know who made it by chance? I would love to have one like that for parties.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I have been back tracking through your blog and wow Stella has grown all big! She is just darling* I love that cake it's beautiful for a shower. Ok and your coupons..? How in the world did you save all that with coupons? I WANT IN! haha.

Danielle said...

Um...I personally want to see a picture of the blanket you made. Did you take one?

Darling cake! And can you please share your coupon clipping secrets with me? Where do you even get them? Am I an idiot for not knowing that?

Jules AF said...

Oh my gosh. Where did you get that cake? Please tell me you live in Utah so I can go buy a cake just like that!

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

Everything looked adorable. I wish I would have known so I could get her something. Maybe I will see her in the future and get her something then. Let's get together sometime. I miss everyone-

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Hooray Kati, I can't wait to meet the baby! Good job with the party, Moss!

Unknown said...

That is just about the cutest cake I have ever seen! It looks like a fun party!!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

I need to know where you got that freaking awesome cake! Loving it.