Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Smathering of Pictures

Mimi took Stella to Gymboree... Look at her cute new outfit!!
Thanks Mimi, I love my new clothes!
Stella took a pen from my office while i was on the phone. Since i was on a work call I let her take it to keep her quiet. When i was off my call this is what i found...
A well decorated leg. I have a feeling our walls are in for a rude awakening in the years to come!
Stella's favorite thing in the entire world is brushing her teeth! If she passes the bathroom she starts saying "brush it, brush it, brush it" until i arm her with a toothbrush and watermelon toothpaste. She has about 10 toothbrushes and brushes her teeth at least five times a day.
This was one of my weekend projects. I made this darling bib with a special thanks to my super talented neighbor Danielle for sending me her pattern and step by step instructions. I will be making lots more of these cute little bibs! They are fast and easy!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Grammy/Mimi/Marylou said...

Hi Beautiful, YOu are so cute!!!! and dont draw on your body crazy little girl, but good drawing!!
I LOVE YOU,
MIMI

Kristi said...

Love the bib! And the leg art.

Thanks for the heads up on Kellog's.

Anonymous said...

cute! she is so cute! i love her!

Anonymous said...

don't worry lexi use to draw all over herself and she's the one kid that never hit the walls...so there's always hope!! She is adorable!!

Olayan/DeGrey said...

The best part about the drawing is when you get to try and scrub it off! I love the bib, it is sooo cute.

Olayan/DeGrey said...

oh I forgot to add how amazing Mimi is, I love you mimi, good pick :)

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Ooohh, I love Gymboree! Cute clothes. And cute bib! You will have to teach me.

Hayward Family said...

Stella is a DOLL! She seems like she has the cutest little personality! haha.. Those bibs are WAY CUTE!! Good job little domestic mama!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

Haha she is so cute... welcome to my world! I love that Stella does pretty much everything Kaya does just a year behind... although the drawing on the body thing still hasnt stopped! Love you Stella Boo!

Unknown said...

Stella looks so darn cute! It's amazing to me how much older she looks in such a short amount of time since I last saw her. She's such a big girl now!