Sunday, July 13, 2008

Splish Splash I was Takin' a Bath!!

Stella loves taking a bath more than ANYTHING!!! When she hears the water start running she moves her hands up and down with excitement. She can hardly stand getting undressed because she wants to be in the tub so bad!!

I've recently starting putting bubbles in her bath, she thinks that they are so interesting. She tries to pick them up in her hands and just can't quite figure out what it is.
She let me put bubbles all over her face like Santa. I kept saying HO HO HO. She laughed and laughed.
This is her favorite bath toy, the rubber ducky. We always sing Ernie's Rubber Ducky song as she plays. She splashes the water with her hands and squeals!
Bath time is so much fun!
Please don't make me get out!

6 comments:

Malma said...

I LOVE the pics! How fun!

Unknown said...

I love the Santa beard! Stella makes a super cute santa girl!

Kristina P. said...

Those are seriously some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

Nicole said...

Oh those pictures are so cute. That's a good idea to put bubbles in her bath I will have to try that with Bailey I'm sure she will love it.

Kristina P. said...

Les, I showed Adam these pictures of Stella last night, and he just couldn't stop laughing. He thought they were so cute!

Whitney said...

oh my gosh what a doll! i love bath time and how much babies love it. stella is so cute with her rubber duckie!