Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America!


The 4th of July is my very favorite holiday! I'm so thankful that I have been blessed to live in America. God Bless the soldiers who dedicate their lives to fighting for our country and our freedom! God Bless my soldier husband! God Bless the Pioneers for all of their struggles in getting here for all their future generations. Also, God Bless Stella (the joy of my life), wonderful friends and family, Snow Shack, Brownies, Picnics, BBQ's, Demolition Derbies, fireworks, blush (you can never wear too much), Sesame Street, Oprah, summertime, country music, and ALL OF YOU!!

1 comment:

Kalli said...

And God Bless you Les I am so glad your cute husband is home with you and that you have the cutest little Stella girl ever...I know you had a great holiday! Other than that how are things I feel like I have lost touch fill me in...