Friday, June 6, 2008

View

Joe and Stella are both sleeping, so I decided to put in my time... You know blog spying, facebooking, emailing, chatting with friends online! I love getting on the computer - it helps me to unwind from my day. As I was putting in my time, I could not help but notice the beautiful view out my window. I love where I live. Its close enough to the city to do what I want to do, yet far enough away to enjoy the quietness. My favorite part of the day is sitting in Stella's room, rocking her to sleep and looking out the window. On a clear night you can see all the way downtown and to the U. This picture does not serve my view justice.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the worst blog spyer ever! I am so crazy about it! I check out people from HS blogs that probably don't even know me. In fact I found one girl who I don't remember but her blog is HILARIOUS! Your view looks great! PS I am so excited that I got 2 blogs to read from you today! What a good Friday!

Unknown said...

Well...it all started at your little lunch party when I met Kalli and she mentioned that she is pals w/ people from HS (Lindsey Lyons and some others) she said she had links on her blog. So I checked out Lindsey Lyons blog and I found Kara Wilford who has links to tons of blogs! So I spy on them from time to time. There is one by Brittany Ferguson and it is so funny! I didn't even know her in high school but she is a funny chick. Who's do you spy on? By the way I love Whitneys song playlist!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

wow! I can't believe my blog is worth spying on, but yes, i do love my playlist! haha! Your view is the perfect makeout view, do you mind if i bring a date to stella's room sometime? I think it could totally help me out! LOL Love your house! It's so cute! and I love you!!