Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day JOE!!!


Happy FIRST Fathers Day to my wonderful husband! I have not yet figured out if Joe loves Stella more or Stella loves her daddy more! They have such a special bond! We are so thankful to have such a wonderful man in our lives! Here are some of Stella's favorite things about her daddy.

* I love that daddy rocks me to sleep every night and then brings me to mom for one last kiss before he lays me in my crib

* I love that daddy is so so funny. He is always making me laugh and laugh and laugh.

* I love when daddy gives me a bath and sings the rubber ducky song to me.

* I love all the funny nicknames daddy gives me... Chub-a-lub, Chublinskey, Boo Bear.

*I love that daddy is always thinking about my future and already set me up a 529 College Saving Plan.

*I love taking Sunday afternoon naps curled up on daddy's arm.

I love you so much daddy! Thanks for all that you do for me and mommy! I am so happy that you are my daddy - there is not a better one on earth!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! Joe is such a cute daddy to little Stella! I love how cute and little Stella was when she was a new baby. Now she is big and adorable!

Zoe hasn't gone swimming yet..we are a little scared of swimming, she may cry and fuss. We'll have to give it a try just to see how she reacts. Did I tell you we are moving back in w/ mom and dad at the end of the month? Oh and next time I want to go to Gateway I'll call you. I like to shop but I don't have any shopping buddies any more.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

cute. good job Stella - I'm glad your mom can read your mind and type all your thoughts today :)

Nick said...

I love that your 9-month-old already knows how to use a computer!

Whitney said...

stella is so cute! i am glad we have hooked up by our blogs. i knew i stella was awesome, but then i found out we share the same middle name!! we are both so cool.

sounds like joe is an incredible dad!