Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's Summertime!

Today was the official opening of the Salt Lake City Farmers Market at Pioneer Park. Joe, Stella and I walked around and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Joe bought some carmel corn and candied almonds and I bought some magnets. We also had some really amazing french waffles from the waffle stand - they are absolutely amazing! YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THEM!! Stella enjoyed sitting in her stroller and people watching. I love to people watch too, I wish I could ride in the stroller with her! The produce stands were not out yet, its a few weeks too early still. We can't wait for fresh peaches and corn on the cob. We love the farmers market. If you're ever there on Saturday morning don't be surprised if you run in to the Mosses. Next year I want to have a stand at the market and sell some baby bows, blankets and aprons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never gone to the Farmers market but it sounds like a bunch of fun. I figured it was just farmers with produce. I didn't realize there were waffles and fun things like that!! I'll have to check it out sometime. I was going to call you today to see if you wanted to go to Gateway..but I ended up doing boring mommy things all day.

Kristina P. said...

I have it on my to-do list this year, and was excited to see Pioneer Park reopen. I've been once, very briefly, but your statement about the waffles convinced me. I'm sure the homeless people love them.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Can't wait, I hope I get to tag along next time and I hope I'm included in the future business plans.