Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bring on the New Year...













We had a very low key get together at our house for New Years Eve. Last year we had about 40 people and the house was crazy so this year we scaled back to just a few. Whitney and I made some yummy food... Taco Soup with all the fixins, a cheese ball, shimp cocktail, meatballs and a veggie tray. They guest list included Taylor and Melissa (hey Taylor why don't you propose already!!), Kristina and Adam (they are great), Whitney and Kaya (the cutest girls at the party!), Kjirsten (The fun and stylish one) and Me, Joe and Stella! We sat around talking about "The Soup"-- boy do we ever love Joel McHale, we had food and Kjisty brought miniture bottles of martinellis to bring in the new year! The little girls slept through everything - they are such good little girls when they sleep! We hope you all had a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy New Year!! I thought I was sad to have already blogged about last night adn I am glad to see you have as well :) Looks like a fun party! p.s did I tell you Stella is so beautiful! Glad you had a great night!

Efamily said...

Hey guys I had so much fun looking at your photos...Stella is such a cutie!!!!! My favorite was the "the many faces of Stella Jane" She is adorable. I hope you are doing well and wish you the best for 2008.

Take good care of Whit and Kaya for us, we love those girls so much!

The Eisenach's

Kati said...

You guys look great! I am glad you had a great New Year! Why was Matt not at the party?

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

This was the wildest new years party I have ever been to! Thanks for having me over!

Hayward Family said...

WOW! Sounds like your new years was fun and intimate! :) Hi Whitney!! It's good to see you, you're so beautiful! Leslie, you look SO GOOD, girl! I know, I'm a bad parent, I let my kid stay up til 4 a.m. on New Years!! oops... He hasn't slept the same since, I don't recommend it! haha..