Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Little Wonderland

Stella rarely gets new clothes. Her cousin Kaya is one year older than her and gives us all of her hand me downs. Kaya has given us so many clothes that I feel guilty buying her new clothes because its really just excessive. However, this week I was craving a little shopping! I got her this cute little pink and purple ladybug outfit at Old Navy - just a cozy little shirt and pant suit. Joe thinks she looks like a character from Alice in Wonderland with the bright colors. Grammy also went on a shopping spree for little Stella - she bought her six new outfits!! You'd think it was a holiday with all of the gifts she got this week! More pictures to come of her new wardrobe. Thanks for my cute clothes Grammy - I LOVE THEM!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her little red cheeks are so cute! She looks like she is wearing blush! Oh, and the outfit is very fashionable. If we ever have a little girl, we will go broke buying cute outfits!

Natalie said...

I love the ladybugs and stripes together - Stella is so in style!