Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dave Rocks!

Ever since I started working from home I've needed a little bit of help with work. Being at home is so great, but I don't have a fax machine (I really need to get one). Dave works in the office, he is so good to me - he sends all of my faxes, deposits my paychecks on Fridays and does lots of random things on my files. He is so great!! I wanted to get him a present of some sort - since he is a boy I though that food would be appropriate!
When he started at the office all of us girls too him to try sushi for his first time... he loved it! Whenever we have lunch days his choice is always in favor of sushi. I decided to find someone that would make cupcakes to look like sushi pieces. After about 10 phone calls I found the magical bakery - Channings Bundt Cake Factory in Provo (bundtcakefactory.com). They make quite the delightful treat - and can customize whatever you would like! Joe was jealous about the cupcakes, so i've ordered him some that will be ready tomorrow! He gets them because he is the greatest husband ever!!

1 comment:

Krista Miller said...

That is some great photography of those cupcakes!! ;)
You're too cute in being so creative and appreciative of people!! I never did get to steal one of those sushi cupcakes from Dave...maybe I'll have to come steal one of Joes. :)