Sunday, December 30, 2007

My First REAL Hairdo!


Look at me everyone, I am so so cute, I have piggies in my hair!!
Aunt Whitty came over tonight. She showed mama how to put my hair in piggies. Do you think I look so cute? I think I'm pretty cute!
I can't seem to keep my hands out of my mouth so they are always so cold and slobbery!
I hope mama can figure out how to do my hair when we are by myself! I don't want to have crazy hair!
Me and my mama are best friends. I love her so much! Thanks for looking at my blog today, I have a pretty cool mama. Love, Baby Stella
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. She is cuter every time I look at this blog. I miss her. Congrats on the piggies, that's a good day for everyone!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

I love her piggies!!! She is so dang cute and has so much hair! Me and Kyky are jelous!! We love you Stella Jane Moss!!!