Saturday, September 12, 2009

Return To Yourself

Your only constant is that you are you, that you have a core of truth within you and a path to walk, and if you allow your core of truth to tell you which fork in the road to take, if you allow that internal compass to tell you which mountain to climb, then you will do well indeed and have a fulfilling, interesting life. ........ You are everything you need to be, just as you are, right now. You are the center of your own life. You are the beacon that shines and shows the way. Be glad when others walk beside you, enjoy their company, connect as closely and deeply as you can, but always, always, shine your own light and walk your own path and allow them to do the same.


Shine out and show who you are, so that people who are looking for someone exactly like you can find you, do not allow setbacks or even major betrayals to dampen your shine and your being!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, I thought I would come and see how Leslie is doing. I can't believe your little girl is 2 she is so cute. So I love that you love coupons I think you have inspired me. Do you give coupon lessons. I think I need to learn the ropes.

Perry fam said...

Yay for Stella turning 2!!! She's so precious, fun times with potty training...that's what Taya is doing now. Keep up the great blogs, it makes my time at work go faster!