Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Stella Jane!

Miss Stella turned 2 years old today. I can hardly believe how fast she is growing. She was very excited about all of her presents and especially loved her baby from her mama and her book from her daddy. I decided that I wanted to make her birthday cake this year and I think it turned out great. A special thanks to my friend Natalie for coming over to help me out! I think it turned out so cute!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Stella's Favorites:

Songs: ABC's, Row Row, Itsy Bitsy Spider, You are My Sunshine

Color: Greem (aka green) she thinks EVERYTHING is "greem"

Toys: Dolls (they are all named Stella), Balls, Books

Books: Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots?, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, One Fish Two Fish

Best Friend: Kaya (hands down)

Food: Chicken Nuggets, broccoli, candy -(she calls it sugar)

Activities: Climbing on anything, going to the park, riding behind mom in the bike trailer, swimming, bath time, using the big girl potty (not totally potty trained yet), drawing

Movies/TV: Madagascar, anything Sesame Street, Horton Hears a Who

Stella Book you are such an angel. I love you so much and am so happy to get to play with you everyday! Thanks for being so silly and for making me laugh everyday! I love you my little lovey. xoxo Mom

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! I still remember when we were all in Taylor and Melissa's basement when she was a baby, and she was just laughing and laughing.

Happy birthday to Stella! See you guys on Saturday!

lesley said...

Your level of domestication is amazing. Canning, coupons, and cakes - it's the trifecta.

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stella!! What a cutie patutie!! She is so smart!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

THINGS 'TWO' LOVE ABOUT STELLA:
-i love how you say my name...shushie
-i love the meatball story
-i love your cute little face and cheesy smile
-i love your chubby legs hanging out of your dresses
-i love how you wear panties over your diapers
-i love how your mama spoils you to the core and i still like you
-i love how you think i'm in every photo :)


Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE Goddaughter! I can't believe you are two years old. Love you lots and lots...aunt Suz.

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

I can't believe that two years has past. Leslie, the cake is amazing!!! I need to learn how you did that. Stella is adorable.

Natalie said...

I cant believe you have a 2 year old! Although she looks like she is 4! I have been having so much fun with you and Stella lately! I hope she had a great birthday and enjoyed her monkey cake!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Stella! How fun that you really have a big girl now. The cake was adorable and I love that Stella enjoys greem things so much!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Stella! Great job on the cake.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Happy Birthday Miss Stella! You are oo cute! Good work on the cake too girls!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

Happy birthday Stella Boo! We love you and You are hands down Kaya's best friend too! Here's to another great year! xoxox

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

Question, where did you get those puzzles? They are so cute, I know Eva would love them-

Grammy/Mimi/Marylou said...

My Sweetest Stella,
I love you so much, when i dont get to see you everyday I am sad and miss your sweet little snuggles and kisses. You are a very special little girl and I feel very blessed to live so near to you so I can enjoy and watch you grow and learn. I am amazed daily at how smart you are, (papa says he has seen that bright, inquisitive little mind of your working from the day you were born). I have been looking for a new house but cant stand it if it is not just a few minutes from you. I love it when you cry to come with me and cry when i leave. Thank you for being my special little monkey. I know that we are building a bond that will last for the rest of your life and mine. You are so lucky to have such a special mommy and daddy that love you also but never forget,"Mimi love Stella and Stella loves Mimi forever." Happy birthday little monkey!
MIMI