Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We had a few friends over to carve pumpkins. We had a lot of fun and the pumpkins look so cute on my porch! (Thanks to Ashley for taking the picture and not being in it!)

Stella enjoyed the company of her friends. She was not thrilled about taking pictures with mom and dad. She went to bed about half way through the party.
See, she really was here!! Tyson was working but he should be proud of her work! Yes, that is a knife sticking in the pumpkin - not child friendly!
Before Stella got tired she was all smiles!
Nick showed up at the very end. What a fun night!
Thanks for the fun time friends! See you all next year!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I think it's great that you guys get together and make time for fun. I LOVE Ashley's pumpkin..knife to head = classic! You will have the best porch in town!

Natalie said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to make it! But Hawaii was a good reason to not be there! Looks like you had lots of fun! Miss you all and I will see you soon :)

Nicole said...

What a fun night, the pumpkins look great.

Becky said...

Hey cute little one!

Anonymous said...

ya that was a fun night! im glad i went! i think my pumpkin was the best! love ya lots sis