Monday, October 13, 2008

Lazy Day


On normal days I'd be working by now. Today my work email is down. So me and Stella are having a lazy day. We're staying in our pj's all day! Taking naps together (while Stella plays with my hair) - usually only Stella gets naps. We're not even going to do one ounce of cleaning... even though it really needs it! (Yes, that is yesterday's make-up!)

PS... Joe, Stella and I all got haircuts. Stella's looks darling! I'll post pictures on a day we decide to actually get ready!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Soiunds like a delightful day!

Sandie said...

Those are my favorite days!

~ Angela said...

I am soooo jealous! I guess that pretty much describes yesterday for us, though. I didn't shower until like 2:00. Can't wait to see the new haircuts. Enjoy your day.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

That's exactly what I am doing today! Thank heavens for government holidays!

Tickle Me Pink Bowz said...

Yes, I love all the new posts!!! You look darling as usual. We need to all meet up. We are coming up that way friday to the mall. The Gateway love it mmm!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We would love to but we are celebrating my birthday so we were going to go to lunch up there and shop maybe we could change it to dinner and just head after that.. even though Tensy does great in movies (she nurses) haha. That keeps them quite ;)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hey really late notice but I am hosting a book party that closes tomorrow here is the link if you want to order Stella some super cute books for Christmas. They have such girly ones under Fairys, Mermaids and Princess... soo cute I have tons! Anyways heres the link if you'd like to look!!. They also have new Christmas books*
LINK: www.ubah.com/HOS123830

Unknown said...

Oh I love a lazy days!! I really really need a nap one of these days so hopefully I can get one of those!

Hayward Family said...

I love those days!! They are priceless!!