Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gouhl's Night!!

My girlfriends and I get together once a month to hang out. It always includes food and some sort of craft. This month we met a Paige's house (which is darling!) and had Chili (thanks Kjirsten) and Paige's famous Werewolf's Blood (aka Crystal Light). Then we spray painted pumpkins and carved out designs in the paint. We wanted to do something different than the traditional pumpkin carving. We had so much fun! Next month we're making a new apron pattern (as shown on Paige below). We have so much fun together!




4 comments:

~ Angela said...

I sort of hate you all.... and your little pumpkins too.

The front porch on my blog IS out of a magazine, but I'm okay with people thinking it's mine. Shh... don't tell anyone else.

Taylor and Melissa said...

Looks like good times. Very cute pumpkins! Wish I had been able to make it- we will have to do a painting get together with my new class. Could be fun!

Mindy Burns said...

So fun Leslie! I need to try that! Email me and I'll sen you an invite to my private blog- mindyburns@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Ghouls night looks like fun! I love the idea of painting pumpkins..awesome! That apron sure looks cute you'll be so sassy when you sew it.