Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This one is for you, mom!

I apologize for the lack of blogs recently. I'm managed to misplace my camera....again. Luckily I have a new camera phone! These pictures are of Stella this past week. I hope you enjoy them mom!
Stella is nearly off of formula! We are so excited that we're done purchasing that liquid gold! I'd much rather invest in her wardrobe or college education than formula! She sure loves her whole milk and she'll even lay down and drink it alone... with a little help from her friends at Sesame Street.
My best friend Suzie bought Stella this stuffed horse for her upcoming birthday. Of course she got it early, her Godmother is teaching her how to celebrate your birthday for an entire month!
Her party has a Western Theme, so the horse is very fitting. I think we should name the horse because Stella absolutely adores him!

I love this little outfit my mom picked out for Stella, its a little big on top and Dad calls the bottoms "clown pants", I just like to call them darling!!

2 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Love the darling outfit and love the adorable horse. I have two votes for the horse's name...Tulip or Clyde. You pick.

Anonymous said...

Little stella is so so cute i can't believe she is one already