Saturday, December 8, 2007

Who loves Stella?








Stella is just over three months old now, boy does tieme fly! Its so much fun watching her grow and develop. We're pretty sure that is is a genius (she got that from mom of course!) We decided to post some of the pictures of the many people that love her! She feels so blessed to be so loved! Thank you everyone for loving our little girl! Sorry woudl could not put pictures up of all of you!

Stella loves all of her grandma's and grandpa's, aunts and uncles, cousins, and friends!! Come and visit anytime!














1 comment:

Krista Miller said...

I'm so glad I made it in the photos of people who love Stella!!! :) I miss my daughter/neice.....will you please bring her over soon?? (I miss you too...I wish I could look over my computer monitor at you in this boredom of mine and we could laugh at stuff)