Sunday, October 21, 2007



We took Stella to regional conference today. She looked so cute in her little dress we decided we better document the moment with a photo shoot!



Poor little Stella feels like the poperatzzi is following her around with the amount of flashes that come her way! She is just too cute not to photograph- she'll thank me one day!



She sure loves her daddy!! I'm pretty impressed that at only six weeks she already has him wrapped around her little baby finger!



We love our little angel so much (even when she wakes up three times a night to eat)! I don't know what we ever did without her!! We are so blessed!! Life is so good to us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stella...I forgive you for puking (and other things) on me last week. You look great in your church dress and I don't even blame you for sleeping through everything. Be alert next week though, we can't wait to see you on the big blessing day. Love your Godmother Suz.

Natalie said...

Stella - you are adorable. Come visit us anytime since you are our neighbor. I hope it's okay that we added you to our blog - talk to you soon moss's.
Josh and Natalie Beutler

Natalie said...

Your family is SO beautiful!! I am so happy for you and I can't wait for Stella's Blessing!