Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Great Pumpkin

My cousin Kaya came over to carve pumpkins with me. We we're not really sure why mom and Uncle Taylor and Aunt Melissa were making such a mess! We thought our pumpkins looked great just the way they were!


 

We tied for first place in the pumpkin carving contest!! I think we had a great idea!!

 

Dad held me so mom could carve her pumpkin because she loves to do it more than he does! Aunt Whitney played with Kaya so she would not be sad. Mommy, Uncle Taylor and Aunt Melissa were crazy carving! Aunt Melissa's knife even broke!

 

This is a pictures of them trying to look like their pumpkins! What weirdos!


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is the only comment that comes to mind. Taylors hair, your 'pumpkin faces' looks like a dangerous evening, I'm glad Joe watched the kids.
I do love the picture of Kaya and Stella with the pumpkins...darling!

Nick said...

I'm impressed at the advanced typing skills of a 2-month-old! Can anyone say Mensa?

Emily (the queen) said...

Hey!!! I am glad you found us! haha. Your pictures are soooo cute! Stella is so cute! I love her name! I don't think I even asked on Sunday when I saw her for the first time! So cute! I am going to add your blog on our page so we can always stay in touch! Even though we live across the street from each other...haha.