Monday, October 15, 2007

Stella's Halloween Costume





Me, my mom and my friend Suzie too little Stella on her first big outing to the mall. I'm pretty sure that Stella takes after her mama when it comes to shopping - to her fathers dismay. As we were shopping we passed the Build a Bear Workshop. We did not think much of it until we saw some little bears in Halloween costumes. The bears seemed to be about the size of our little 9 lb girl. We decided that we better take a quick look inside to see if something may possibly fit. We found the cutest little witch costume and it just happens to be the perfect fit for little Stella. My sister Whitney brought Kaya over for a Halloween costume photo shoot! Enjoy the pictures of the Witch and her pet Zebra. Joe still does not understand why I think its okay to treat Stella like she is a toy doll!! But I say a girl can never have too many clothes!! Costume change!!

No comments: