Thursday, November 18, 2010

{The One}

Five years ago today I married my best friend
the one who can make me laugh even when i'm really grumpy
the one who takes care of me
the one who gave me two beautiful children
the one who cuddles with me every night
the one who laughs at my jokes
the one who calls me everyday just to check in
the one who watches reality tv because i like it
the one who kisses me everyday when he gets home from work
the one who parks outside so i can park in the garage
the one who brings the mail in
the one who gets up with the kids in the night so i can sleep
the one who loves me for being me
i love you so much!
thank you for picking me to be your wife!
if i had to do it over again... i'd pick you everytime!!
xoxo
go here to read my version of our love story

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You two make such a cute couple..and you both make super cute babies!

Hayward Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! That's a really cute post! You are such a sweet wife!