Friday, November 26, 2010

{I AM THANKFUL FOR...}

A wonderful husband who is so good to me, beautiful healthy children who are the joy of my life, amazing family and friends, my Savior Jesus Christ, my testimony, a roof over my head, a car to drive that both my kids fit in comfortably, a loving supportive mom and dad, my Chi that makes my curly hair straight, long baths, heat, seat heaters in my car, a vacuum (very much a necessity with a three year old), Christmas Season, Christmas music, mountains, fall weather, spring weather, flowers, baby smiles and giggles, the funny things stella says, a job, working from home (even though its really hard), living in a free country, soldiers, sunsets, hugs from my sweet Stella, coos from my sweet Max, knowledge that families are forever, music, laughing, memories oh the many amazing memories with family and friends, the scriptures, peace in my heart, sleep, a comfy bed, a washer and dryer that work, clothes from Banana Republic, Target, Christmas books, traditions, family time, game nights with friends, sisters, brothers, my comfy couch, happy kids, email, and my amazing friends and family who have shaped who I am! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope we can all have an Attitude of Gratitude all year long! xoxo

No comments: