Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks Mom

I've been on bed rest for the past few weeks. Our baby boy was thinking he wanted to come into this world early and my doctor was thinking that was not a good idea. So I've been down for a few weeks... if you can call it that. I've been laying in my bed finishing up work (40-50 hrs a week from my laptop) so that when he does decide to arrive i would not be stressed with work.

Well work is nearly done and our sweet baby boy is still cookin inside of me. I'm officially 37 weeks now and the doctor is not as concerned with keeping the baby in. He'll likely be healthy and developed now when he decides to come. The past few week and a half we went to the hospital 3 times to be monitored and medicated to stop my contractions... and it worked every time!

I just wanted to thank my wonderful angel of a mother who has taken on way more than she deserves! She's taken Stella for me nearly everyday (while keeping my neice and nephew as well), kept my laundry clean, folded and put away (i don't even do that!), kept the dishes done, the floors swept, the bathrooms cleaned, and picked up the phone every time i wanted to talk to her. She's been over in the middle of the night so we can make hospital runs. I don't know what I would do without my mom.. she is an absolute angel. She's the ONLY person that Stella may love more than me! I love you mom - I don't know how you do it all!

Thank you also to everyone else who has taken Stella on the fly, brought us food and loved us.

We love you ALL!! We have the most amazing family and friends!

I'm officially dilated to a 4. Contracting, contracting and contracting more. Our baby boy will be here before we know it!

Standby for adorable pictures of our little man.... any day now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Mom is the best!! I am glad you finally reached full term and that baby Max can now come when he is ready.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet mom! I'm so happy you have such an awesome mom to help out. Just wait til that cute little boy comes home!
We are waiting anxiously to see the photos of him!!!

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

I am so excited for you. And yes, your mother is an angel.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Aren't moms the best? Love that Marylou!

Grammy/Mimi/Marylou said...

What else are moms for except to love our babies...I love you Les, Joe, Stella and Max. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom!!!