Sunday, August 29, 2010

Already Loved Beyond Measure

Maxwell Joseph
08.24.10
7 lb 7 oz 19.5 inches
Already Loved Beyond Measure

After nearly four miserable weeks of pregnancy our baby Max arrived very easily. We checked into the hospital around 4:30 pm. An epidural and five hours later I pushed through two contractions and our little man was in my arms!!

We absolutely love Dr England - he is amazing.

My mom and sisters joined us for the delivery. And my dad was put on Stella Duty at home. As soon as Max arrived my dad brought Stella to the hospital to meet her baby brother... but she was too tired to wake up and meet him... but we did get in some quality cuddle time.

(I can't believe we have two kids!!)
Papa with Maxwell

Baby Max just minutes old

Father and Son
The final day I was in the hospital I was in a lot of pain. Max had already been discharged so he and daddy had some quality bonding time all day and night while mommy slept.
The next morning Stella came wide eyed to meet her little brother.
She absolutely LOVES him!! She calls him "my little baby" and always checks to make sure he is doing okay.

Bright eyed boy
Less than five minutes old

Mimi and Max
Daddy and Max
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

He is adorable. Stella is so sweet with him in that photo. We are so happy for you. Enjoy your little man and get some sleep Leslie!

Natalie said...

So glad everything went good and hope you are feeling better! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leslie! He is adorable and so cuddly looking. I hope you are feeling better and getting a bit of sleep.

Cassie said...

COngratulations Leslie! He is just adorable!:)

Sandie said...

Congrats to all of you! He is beautiful and I know you will enjoy every second (at least until he turns 3). Love ya!!!

Taylor and Melissa said...

What a cute little man! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! He is such a sweetheart! I hope you and Max are doing well. Stella is so cute that she calls him her baby. I am so happy for you and your family!

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

Yay for little max's arrival! kaya is so happy to have a new little cousin to play with!! xoxox Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS! He's beautiful!

Nicole said...

Congrats, he looks so sweet! Little boys are great.