Monday, August 10, 2009

Late Night Money Saving Madness!!!

As you already know... I love COUPONS!! My neighbor Natalie got me into it about a year ago and its so addicting and fun! I love getting a good deal and it makes me so mad when i pay full price for anything!
Last week me and three girls from my neighborhood got together and planned a midnight shopping spree to Smiths... they were having Double Coupon Days and we did not want to miss out!! Double coupons means we save even more money!! and you know what they say... A penny saved is a penny earned. Couponing has made me believer in that statement!

We ended up getting our toothpaste for FREE! That's right - F-R-E-E!!
We made ourselves right at home counting our coupons on the floor.
What has become of us?!

A fully stocked car after a night of hard work. Boy was it ever worth it!!
I got home at 2:00 in the morning and I was wired! Saving so much money had my heart racing and I wanted to call and tell everyone! Good thing my mom is a night owl because I had to tell someone (and I did not want to awaken Joe from his slumber)- i called my mom who was of course thrilled for me! And then i had to wake up Joe anyway - he was also very impressed.
I paid $17.79 for everything pictured above!! It may have been my best shopping trip ever!
Natalie scored even bigger... check it out here... also note that i stole her pictures right off her blog!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hayward Family said...

WOW!! I'm so jealous!! I save maybe a few dollars when I attempt coupon shopping!! lol..

Anonymous said...

yay for coupon shopping! and for me being on blog again! lol

Brady and Rachel said...

SOOO glad you found my blog Leslie! So good to hear from you. Way to go on shopping! I seriously need tips on coupons. Do you guys, including Natalie, just get your coupons from your newspaper, or order them somewhere? Or does she collect her extended families papers? for more coupons etc? We don't get a newspaper, but wondering if we ought to pay to get one afterall, because we have a great grocery store here that is generally rather cheap, but they also only take actual coupons, can't print them online. Any tips would be great, and how in the world do you keep it all organized?