Sunday, June 7, 2009

Right Now...

This picture was taken about 3 minutes ago ( please ignore my raccoon eyes... its late).
We have put Stella to sleep four times tonight... you heard me right... four times!
She has been fully asleep every time keeps waking up for some reason.
She knows how to get out of her big girl bed and how to open the doors so she ended up right here next to me while I'm blogging.
She keeps leaning over and stealing kisses from me and he has one hand in my hair and the other hand in dads hair.
As much as I know she should be sleeping right now I can't deny those kisses!!
Hopefully she will sleep in tomorrow... but I have a feeling she'll be climbing into my bed to snuggle about 7:00 am :)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jo said...

You look great Leslie and your daughter is adorable, as always!

sterlingandbrandi said...

I hate to admit it, but I've totally rigged a lock on Lily's door and just keep the baby moniter on full blast. I swear she sleeps in longer and goes to sleep sooner when she knows she's stuck in there. But I feel kind of evil...

Unknown said...

Stella is such a funny little girl! This picture makes me smile she is so happy looking late at night. I love all of your posts and especially love how big Stella has gotten with her cute piggie tails.

the weisenburger life said...

I'm glad you are blogging again! Stella is so cute! Atavian woke me up at 4 am Saturday morning, but he snuggled with me and all was forgiven. I just sat there thinking how thankful I was for such a cute boy!

Myndi said...

What a silly little girl! but how could you say no to a snuggle and kiss?

Perry fam said...

That is such a sweet picture, I'm sure when she's older she'll have it framed! I love when they are up late and are all giggly and snuggly, but hopefully not so grumpy the next day!