Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Jane Sun Bonnet

I have the sweetest neighbor in the entire world - so sweet that she even lets me borrower her Dyson.. talk about a good neighbor huh?! Joe hates that she lets me borrow the vacuum because now I talk about getting a Dyson instead of going on vacation!


Besides being sweet she is also amazingly talented - the good news for you is that she is doing a GIVEAWAY! She has designed a baby bonnet pattern that is to die for! Stella had the privilege of trying on the bonnet yesterday and oh do I ever hope we win the contest!



You can enter to win here.



Or just go buy the pattern here.



For more pictures go here.



Got your attention now?!? Besides the bonnet being amazingly adorable - check out her baby girl - simply scrumptious!

Danielle - you are amazing!

No comments: