Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grocery Shopping


On Wednesdays my mom and Kaya come and pick Stella and me up to go grocery shopping.
Stella looks adorable in her pink stripes. Kaya kept telling Stella that she looked like a princess. Then she asked me if she could borrow Stella's outfit tomorrow. She is so cute - how does a 2 year old think to ask to borrow her cousins clothes?

This particular shopping day the girls started to get a bit unruly so Mimi opened up some powdered donuts and gave the entire bag to the girls. I'm pretty sure the staff of WalMart HATES to see us walk in.. the floor this day was a MESS. NO MORE Treats while shopping... unless Mimi gives in again!

The girls love and hate sharing the cart together. They laugh, hit and pull hair. But they would not have it any other way!

Mom - thanks for always taking us shopping and for being the best taxi cab in the valley!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grammy/Mimi/Marylou said...

I love these 2 little cuties! And they did love the donuts.

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe how big Stella is! It's been a while since we've seen you guys.

Unknown said...

What a great story!! I love that Kaya wants to borrow Stella's outfit! Now that is classic.