Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner


Some friends of ours got together for dinner tonight at Stone Ground. It was lots of fun! We always have a good time when we get together with our friends. Thanks Heavy for Planning our night on the town!

And on a side note... It looks like our baby is no longer a baby.. she is pure BIG GIRL now! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! Sorry for those of you whose picture I did not take. I really need to get better at snapping more shots!

One more side note... I officially opened my Christmas present.... I have a new camera! I'm in love with it!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

amylynne said...

I can't believe Stella is that old already! I'm sad I never stopped by to meet her when I worked right by where you lived... it's just that I was pregnant and by the time 4oclock rolled around, I was READY to be in my pajamas watching TV. But anyway, she's gorgeous! I'm loving your other blog, too, by the way!! :)

Kalli said...

hey I suck I still haven't mailed the book but I have it sitting here and I am going to mail it tomorrow hopefully it doesn't screw up things too much that it took me that long I just have been so busy with swimming lessons and my sister has been in town from New York that I put that on the back burner :) glad you had a good dinner with your friends!