Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Week!

I first would like to apologize to my readers. I am still camera less which is very sad for me and you both. My blog tends to be rather boring when I don't have pictures. I'm hoping that Santa gets the letter I mailed!
First off... Joe and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversary! I can't believe we have been married three years! I am so blessed to have him as my husband! He is such a good husband and dad. We've made it through one army deployment, a house and a beautiful baby! I am looking forward to the many more years we will have together! I thank my lucky stars everyday that we found each other! I love him so much!! (he's pretty lucky he found me too!! )
My parents watched Stella so we could go out to dinner and a movie. It was a great night!
Since I don't have a camera and did not take any pictures I decided to post a picture from our wedding day. I love this picture because it was not posed like most pictures from that day. And it shows how happy I really am!! (Don't we look young?!?)


The day after our anniversary was Joe's birthday! I know, I know, who in their right mind would get married one day before their birthday?? Only us! That is a story for a different time - but its a good one! I love our "love story"! Its one of a kind. Anyway, back to Joe's birthday.
We went to Cheesecake Factory upon the request of the Birthday Boy himself. We had some friends join us for a wonderful night of food and conversation! Joe turned the big 31! Wow we're getting old! Joe's sister watched Stella for us so we could have a relaxing time. It was great!
Babysitters two nights in a row was making me feel neglectful!
Friday night we met up with some friends for dinner at Red Robin (yummo!) and then headed to the 10:10 showing of Twilight. We were really excited to see the movie because we have both read the books (don't let Joe know I told you! shhh!!) I was not expecting all the ooohs and aaaahss of the audience and the giggles coming from all the teenage girls. it was fun and exciting though. I for sure liked the book better than the movie, but you bet your bottom dollar I'll see them all as they come out! Since Stella had a babysitter two nights already we decided to take her with us. We let her dance to the music on the table at Red Robin for a good 2o min which tuckered her out and she was an angel through the movie! And that girl can dance! Heather took a movie of her moves - once she emails it to me I promise I'll post it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds very eventful!!!!!
little stella is so cute
and twilight the book was better but what movie based off of a book is better?
i loved twilight and the girls at my theater were screaming when edward came on
it was funny and really annoying :)

Unknown said...

Wow sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun!! Congrats on your third anniversary! It's crazy how fast they go by isn't it!

Happy Birthday to Joe..I didn't know he was so old! Cory will be 31 in January and I think Joe looks much younger than Cory :)

I'm so jealous about Twilight..still haven't seen it!! I am kinda bummed but it came out at the wrong time for me. Too dang much going on!! I'll see it sometime..

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! So Jeremy read the first 3 Twilight books. He hates when I tell people but now maybe he will feel better if he knows Joe read them as well. I he won't read the fourth one and he didn't want to go to the movie so I went with my friends.

Anonymous said...

yay! happy 3 years..i love that you guys are just a few months behind us...it helps me remember how long its been! sorry we couldnt make it to dinner but im sure you understand...we are all in the same boat sinking to the bottom...hahahahah just kidding! love you lots!

~ Angela said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Joe! Looks like you guys had lots and lots of fun. I'm totally jealous that you have lots of babysitters. I wish we'd had time to see you and little Stella while we were in town a couple weeks ago. It was a whirlwind trip!

Danny's birthday is one day after our anniversary also. December 6 and 7. It's our seventh anniversary. I think Danny feels like he gets skipped over sometimes with a birthday so close to Christmas and, now, right after our anniversary, so I got him a big present this year - but it's a surprise and I don't want it leaked through the WWW. :)

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I can't believe how times flies. You must blog about your "love story" another time. I love your stories!

Hayward Family said...

Cute post!! You are a cute little family! You need to checkout my Twilight post! hahaha.. We had a little too much fun with the Twilight movie coming out!