Thursday, September 25, 2008

Utah State Fair

Its been way too long since I have posted anything. We have not taken any pictures recently so I'm finally going to post on going to the State Fair - better late than never right?

Stella got her picture taken in every photo stand we passed.


Mom and Stella looking at the bright lights on the rides. Stella did not get to ride any rides this year but she thought they were pretty cool.


Dad and Stella looking at the white tigers. Very pretty, very cool, kind of scary!


Stella taking the lead. She thinks its her job to show me where we're going now that she can walk.


Stella loved all of the junk hanging in the booths. I walked away with a $5 pair of sunglasses.


Another Photo-Op


Her first taste of cotton candy.


She thought it was pretty tasty.


Her first taste of frozen lemonade...


Brain Freeze!!!


We had a fun time at the State Fair. Stella likes to go go go. She is a people watcher just like her mama, we could stay entertained for hours! Maybe next year we'll try the deep fried pb&j's or go on some rides. This year we were content with just walking around and enjoying the breeze.

3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I'm so jealous, I hope I can come next year too!

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

I have never been to the fair! It looks so fun. And Stella is getting so big! Cute girl.

Hayward Family said...

Your daughter seems like a little character!! I love it! She's so precious!