Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ultimate Exposure

I'm not sure why I get a thrill out of sharing my life - especially the embarrassing parts. Most people keep their embarrassing moments locked away tight in the corners of their mind to never reveal. NOT ME! I've started a new blog for your enjoyment - and also so I can have all my stories down in writing - my kids deserve a good laugh when they are older too! Please check out my new blog, Painfully Shy, I will write the stories of my life that have made me who I am. Happy, Sad, Embarrassing, Awkward, Eye Opening - I would not trade them for anything! Happy reading.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a fun idea! I have no problem sharing my embarrassing moments. I think that's what ties us together. We all have them and can relate.

Suzie LeCheminant said...

you're sick.

Taylor and Melissa said...

You are very brave- and I think it is wonderful! Thanks for the laughs.