Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stella Bella Beauty Queen

Me and my momma are best friends! We get to hang out all day together! We both feel so lucky!
This is my other best friend (and cousin) Kaya, she is finally starting to actually like me! We have so much fun together, she loves to give me lots of kisses and hugs... she even tries to hold me - its a little scary, but i manage to survive!
I'm getting cuter everyday. I smile so much!! My mom is going to post some pictures of me and my big toothless grin... i have to admit that I think I'm pretty cute- everyone else thinks so too!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling. As usual. When can Auntie Suzie babysit??

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

Oh Stella Bella, you are the cutest baby ever, and so is your cousin of course.
We love you so much,
Grammy and PaPa

Anonymous said...

awww two of my girls!!! i miss kinz!!! way cute pics though!!! i love them

Whitney, Greg and Kaya said...

These are my two favorite little girls! I love them both so much!!!!!!