Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone. I've decided to post a slideshow of our wedding and my bridals since that was the day that this all started (thank you to my sister Whitney for taking my bridals and for doing my makeup-i'd be a wreck without a makeup artist sister!) I'm surprising Joe and taking him to Park City today since that is where we spent our honeymoon, we are going to walk up Main Street and go through the gallaries... Joe really has a great appreciation for art... I'm still learning! I love you Joe! Thanks for being such a great husband!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! Great job on your talks in church yesterday. It was good to get to know more about you. I had no idea you served in Iraq and what a great story about you two getting married so fast.
Kip (aka Brother Carlsen)