Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

We had taken them to the mall a few weeks ago but I refused to pay $30 for a picture. Luckily he came to Kneaders by our house on Saturday morning and we could snap a picture at no charge (he's coming back on Tuesday night at the Draper location off Bangeter if any one wants to go see him). After a short wait it was our turn and was Stella EVER SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM!! While we were waiting in line she leaned over and whispered in my ear "Please don't tell Santa that I was a little bit naughty mom". She cracks me up! She told Santa she's been very nice to her brother and that she wanted a doll house. Santa said he'd have the elves work on one for her! She can't stop talking about her visit with him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

SO CUTE! Isn't it so fun having 2?? I love it!!! Your kids are awesome!